Thursday, April 26, 2012

Get on your knees

Tomorrow morning at 5:30, I plan to be at the hospital getting ready for surgery at 7:30. The last couple of days I've been feeling pretty crummy. The run around yesterday didn't help at all. Surgery tomorrow includes shunt removal and replacement with different kind and spinal tap. I think that's all. No port replacement at the time. I should be able to use the one I have. We weren't able to meet with my oncologist today, but I DO have an appointment for Monday that will give us the final details of when chemo will begin and all that. I have what chemo drugs they'll be using and dosage amounts but we'll see what the doctor says and who will be administering it.

This afternoon, when I turned the tv on, the local news station mentioned of 3 attacks within 26 hours of each other about 8 miles up the road. All who were attacked were walking alone. The first one they are unsure of the time of attack, but the man was found dead at 6:00, the second was at 3 am with another man injured to the back of the head, the third was 37 yr old black female at 8:40 pm. All were struck in the back of the head and those alive are in serious condition.

I don't tell you this to scare y'all, but to alert you to call the angels of Heaven to protect my family, especially Andrew. He walks from our apartment complex to the bus stop early in the morning and when he gets off from work. Both are at daylight hours but it still makes me extremely nervous for his safety. My God is bigger than anything and will protect my husband! Hopefully this attacker is caught very soon. I'm trying very hard not to worry.

Okay, get to praying!

No comments:

Post a Comment