Friday, February 10, 2012

Take a Deep Breath & Have a Strawberry Frosted Donut Contd.

There's my biggest miracle of all. I have lots of scars to prove it too! After 5 brain surgeries, and hopefully not anymore brain surgeries, I think everything is good. I know the goal is to remove the shunt, but I'm not sure when that is. That is all for now. Sorry I had to put this stuff in 2 different posts. I just had so many blessings to share! Have you shared your blessings with anyone yet? If not, get crackin'! The Bible says to make the most of every opportunity (Eph. 5:16). So Just Do It!!

Sorry the picture wouldn't load. I had a very difficult time getting it all loaded and the blog page kept saying things were too big. So if you'd like to see the picture of the scans, go on facebook and to my sister's page (Michelle Justin Williams) and look in her mobile uploads. It's in there near the bottom. Sorry guys. I really tried and was tested in patience. I didn't get too mad but I was aggravated. So I guess I didn't pass that test.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment