Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Prayer Remiders ... forgot ... sorry

Okay, you guys were able to experience the Dory first hand!! I completely forgot to share with you some ways God has given me to remember to pray for something.

Let me start by saying I'm not going to start collecting this item. It's just something that I'll most likely buy one of, hang somewhere I see often and use it as a reminder. I don't need THINGS.

Before I was discharged to the Fisher House, January 24, the pharmacist came in to explain the many medications I was taking home. In those, were some that contained opiates. I know what those are, but she explained anyway. It's her job. :) So while she was talking about opiates, I said like in lemon poppy seed muffins, cuz I like those. Just so you know, I'm not a crack head and I don't do drugs, but you might think I do with all these opiates I'm on. lol So anyway, there is a part in the movie Wizard of Oz where the bad witch directs Dorothy and her friends into a field of poppy's to make them fall asleep because they were almost to the Emerald City. You'll have to watch the movie again. So now every time I see ruby slippers, not only do I think "There's no place like home" but I'll also be reminded to pray for those in the medical profession and thank the Lord for medicine that helps or takes away pain.

Silly I know, but it works.

Here is something new you can be praying for. There is a family here in the Fisher House who the dad has several tumors and they are all inoperable. He only has a few weeks to live. This family is a Jesus believing family, so I'm glad they can run to him for comfort and peace. Just pray for them. Thanks.

Alright, I'm done. Sorry for not keeping it short again. I'm not gunna make any more promises.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment